SURFACE TRANSFORMS BRAKE UPGRADES
ADVANTAGES OF ST BRAKES
- Weight savings of up to 70% compared to iron brakes (typically 20kg of unsprung weight)
- Improved handling and driveability
- Improved NVH (less noise, vibration and harshness)
- Improved performance (in both wet and dry conditions)
- Reduced brake wear – giving increased life
- Corrosion Free
- Outstanding performance, even from cold
- Can be re-surfaced 1 to 2 times
SURFACE TRANSFORMS TECHNOLOGY
Our material is a next-generation Carbon Fiber Reinforced Ceramic (CFRC) which is produced by Surface Transforms’ proprietary processes, transforming Carbon-Carbon into our Carbon-Silicon Carbide (CSiC) ceramic.
Whilst the carbon-ceramic discs you find on production road cars conventionally use discontinuous (chopped) carbon fiber, Surface Transforms interweaves continuous carbon fiber to form a 3D multi-directional matrix, producing a stronger and more durable product with 3x the heat conductivity of standard production components, this keeps the brake system temperature down and the brake performance consistent.
Surface Transforms has developed unique patented next-generation Carbon-Ceramic Technology that provides the ultimate braking performance for road and track.
PORSCHE ST BRAKE PACKAGES
- 996 GT3RS £13999.99
- 997 GT3RS
- 991 GT3RS
- 991 GT3RS £16500.00
- 991 TURBO/S £16500.00
- 991.2 TURBO £16500.00
- CAYMAN GT4RS £16500.00
Please ask for lead times and current price prior to placing an order.
All prices include VAT, parts and labour to install.